Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation and DNA (Did not attend policy):
- Clients are responsible to cancel their appointments within 48hours
- DNA (Did not attend) Clients who fail to attend their appointment without sufficient prior notice will not receive their money back for the missed session.
- Payments for the sessions are to be pre-paid before commencement of the service. Payment can be made via PayPal or bank transfer
- The best efforts will be made to help clients to achieve effective and successful change, however because of nature of the services I am unable to guarantee the success and no refunds will be given.
- Clients will take responsibility of their own wellbeing including attending the appointments and undergo any of the techniques during and between sessions.
- Refusal to discontinue work. You might be refused to continue work immediately if:
- You are aggressive, violent and abusive, verbally or physically.
- If you are putting a Therapist or members of the team at risk.
- Acting against Therapist’s advice.
- If you have ulterior motive to see the professional.
- Act in inappropriate sexual behaviour
- Data Protection Act 1988 sets down the right of access that individual have to personal records.
- Records will include:
- Personal data
- The case history
- Consent to assessment and care
- The assessment and reassessment
- The care provides to the client
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
People who are allowed to have access to your records are:
- Yourself (Client)
- Someone with parental responsibility
- Any Healthcare Practitioner if consent has been given
8. Referrals another healthcare professional
- A referral to another healthcare professional might be recommended depending on the findings during an assessment.
- Referral will be made if consent is given and it is agreed with the client.
- Client has the right to decline treatment and follow up appointments.
- All information about clients are strictly confidential except in circumstances when needed by the court or police, or when informed of a criminal or illegal actions/activity. I will have a legal obligation to make the records available and report it to the appropriate authority